Friday, February 13, 2009

About All the Damage I Can Do For Now

I've been working on the elements in this blog, and also on becoming a moderately proficient twitterer, while simultaneously playing around with a new author site at http://rogerstrukhoff.ulitzer.com

Trying to get all the wood flying in the same direction, if not behind one arrow. There are dozens and dozens of good articles from the print version of NOW Magazine that I need to convert over to the blog.

We built a nice, pretty, custom site for all the NOW stuff, but now the ulitzer thingie (run by a former business partner of mine) provides the heavy lifting for content management and story googling. So I'll move a bunch of stuff there and into this blog as well so all y'all can enjoy it.

First, it being a very rainy start to a three-day week-end, I'll fight traffic home, turn on the TV, and see if the world still has an economy.


I can't text while driving, but I can still take a picture

Then will watch the Cal-Stanford men's basketball game tomorrow (look at my bio to see which team I care about), this being a rivalry which no one outside of the Bay Area cares about, and in which punches are seldom thrown among fans, as we all work together at the same companies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment