Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Here's Ross Turk, Director of Community, SourceForge

I managed to meet up with SourceForge's Ross Turk at OSCON in San Jose several weeks ago. I finally managed to transcribe and edit our discussion, and just posted it at the NOW Magazine syndication site:

http://readnowmag.ulitzer.com/node/1125646

As I wrote in the article, "Ross could have certainly talked to me about a million different things, but I tried to focus on a small amount of the big stuff that drives him. I started with a really dull question, then tried to improve as things went on...


NOW Magazine: As Director of Community, what are your main responsibilities?


Ross Turk: In a sentence: my job is to understand how people use our services, represent SourceForge, and keep my company from doing dumb things."


You can find the rest of the interview at the NOW Magazine URL that I listed above.


Thanks, Ross!

0 comments:

Post a Comment