Sunday, March 8, 2009

California Governor Tom Campbell?


eBay ex-CEO Meg Whitman has been getting the recent Silicon Valley pub for her gubernatorial run in California, but we shouldn't forget about her fellow Republican and Silicon Valley notable Tom Campbell, who has served as a U.S. congressman, UC-Berkeley Haas School dean, and top staffer for Gov. Schwarzenegger.

I won't say whether I support any of the Republicans running for the office, any of the Democrats, anyone else, or even whether I truly believe in the democratic process. I will say that I interviewed Tom about a year ago, and had the interview published in an early issue of NOW Mag.

We posted it in .pdf form on our mag site awhile back, but now it's available in html form on my author site. He doesn't talk about politics in this interview, but about big issues.

I have no idea if he would be a good governor, but he's an entertaining and highly intelligent guy to interview!

0 comments:

Post a Comment